You may send us the track (if you plan to use one) to save your preparation time in the competition room.
Procedures to send us the track:
- Track should be in MP3 format.
- Track should not be more than 4 min and 30 sec.
- Name of the file should be in the following format: Index-Number.mp3.
Example: If your index # is VS1 9999, your track name should be VS1-9999.mp3
- Last date of sending the track is 20th June.
- Please send the track to firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect:
- Please visit the Registration Desk based on your schedule. You will receive an Index # Tag before entering the competition room. Please make sure you inform the Index # to the judges or Art N Beat Representative.
- Participants with special assistance may be given higher priority to go inside the competition room earlier.
- Your time starts as soon as you enter the room, so please be prepared with any track or accompaniment device. Each participant will have 5 min max from entry to exit.
- If you are using any track, you may do one of two things: bring the track in an empty flash drive or a cable that will connect to a Windows laptop if you choose to play from your phone. There will be an electrical outlet to connect the accompaniment devices. Art N Beat will not provide any connectivity cable.
- Preparation to connect your device/phone/flash drive should not take more than 30 sec.
- Once the judges inform you to start or ring the bell, please start immediately. No re-take is allowed. If you make any mistakes, please continue with your performance. Once the judges, ring the final bell, you will have 30 sec to complete.
- Once you are done, please come back to the registration desk to receive your participation certificate.
- Results will be published on 24th June by 8PM at www.artnbeat.com.
- Qualified participants will be informed about the finale competition in front of Kavita Krishnamurti & Dr. L Subramaniam by Mid July.
Performance Categories –
There are three performing categories for the competition namely:
- Vocal – Semi-Classical | Bollywood | Duet
- Instrumental : Eastern | Western | Percussion
- Accompaniment: For every participant to have an equal opportunity, you are highly encouraged to use electronic Tabla, Taanpura.
- Time Allowed: 5 Min (Entry to Exit). Negative marks will be given if the competitor fails to complete performance within given time.
- Only participants are allowed within competition room.
- Art N Beat will not provide any instrument for participation.