Designed for enhancing Music & performance skills to further advance level. Also Raga and rhythms, cycles of various beats, Music Theory, various beats cycles, Emphasize intonation, Western and Indian music, Global Music, Improve your performance. Daily exercise during workshop & 1 Year of follow-up / feedback through SAPA.
- Min 5 years of learning Exp.
- Must have knowledge of Rhythm, Notes, Major / Minor Scales.
- Must be able to tune the instrument. Recognizing notes and chords just by hearing them.
LEARN THE TECHNIQUE
- Drums and Percussion, String (Violin / Viola), Wind, Keyboard, Mridangam, Flute
- Indian rhythm, Taal, Harmony, Keys & Scales
- Global Music
- Western and Indian music
- Raga and rhythms, cycles of various beats
- Emphasize intonation, balance and tone quality
- Acoustics for Music Theory
- Slow and fast variations, Transposition
- Improve performance.
Acceptance into specific group is based on evaluation by SAPA (Subramaniam Academy of Performing Arts. Online Registration doesn’t confirm final acceptance for the workshop. In case, candidate is not accepted for Workshop, Workshop / Registration fees will be refunded. Workshop Fees include all four days workshop (45 Min / Day) plus group Recital & Certificate. If you are registering for the first time, please send a sample MP3 to email@example.com after successful registration.